Wednesday, October 28, 2009

the end of an era.

well, this week has been full of 'lasts'- although i know this next month will hold more.

wednesday was my last lesson and seminary. and today was my last day ever. im filled with a sense of melancholy as this era ends, i look forward to the next one that lies not so far around the corner. i start summer institute next week!

I have loved seminary. it has begun my love for the scriptures. im grateful for the spirit i felt each day.

im glad i could have such an enjoyable 4 years, that have helped me everyday. ill sure miss the upliftment each morning. but i know that because of seminary i can continue to learn more each time i read my scriptures.

im so thankful for my amazing seminary teacher, sis muir. shes taught me from the very begining, so much. im forever grateful for her insight and inspiring lessons and stories. i love you!

i have a testimony of seminary and the power of diligent scripture study. i know that when we follow the Lords example, we cant go wrong. i know the scriptures are the word of God, and are here today for us to read! im sad to leave, but grateful for the time i had. i love my Saviour and i know he is proud of me when i make righteous choices.

1 comment:

The Ormsbys down under said...

beautifully stated Whitney... we are proud of you too! so happy for your good experience and righteous desires.
Love you!