Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i was born in the wrong era!

if you know me well, you'll know tht i am a lover of the classics.

the good ones, audrey hepburn, debbie reynolds, frank sinatra, donald oconner,
and my absolute favourite, gene kelly!!!
he's such a babe!!!

but seriously, i think about it all the time, and
im positive i was born into the wrong era(:


so my total fav movie of allll timeeee is singing in the rain, and if you havent seen you must!
gene kelly is such an amazing dancer, singer and performer; i just might have a small crush on him.. :D

as much as no one can be compared to his genius, and heartmelting smile....


i really love usher, he really is amazing.
he has done a 'tribute to singing in the rain' and gene kelly, its fantastic!!!

(no real comparision to gene of course, but he makes it his own)

i just thought id share it with you all, and please remember, when you comment i smile(:




<3>

2 comments:

The Redford Family said...

That was fun to watch. He did a good job dancing! I like Usher too. Thanks for sharing!

The Ormsbys down under said...

I love Gene too! What a hottie!! I wonder why you love him as much as me? What a coincidence!! :)